Four Ways a Facebook Business Page Can Benefit Your Business
- Do you have a personal profile on Facebook?
- Are you thinking about starting a business or growing to the next level with your company?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, let me further ask…
- Have you created a Facebook business page that sets you up for online success?
Perhaps you have started a Facebook business page but are not sure how to make it successful. Maybe you are not sure why you should create a business page if you already have a personal profile.
Regardless, I want you to know that there is tremendous power that comes from using a Facebook Business Page.
Here is why you need to create or improve yours:
1.) Add legitimacy to your brand!
- Think of an “open” sign on the door of a traditional brick & motor shop. A Facebook Business Page is a flashing “open for business” sign! It lets potential customers or clients see that you are a legitimate business owner who is ready to serve
2.) Collect client/customer reviews for the public to see
- People like to buy or work with somebody that they know, like & You want to have testimonials available for potential customers or clients to see the value your business offers.
3.) Make YOUR advertising accessible
- You donʼt need to hang up posters around town or pay to be on big
You can grow your community by using Facebook ads, including in video format, to reach new clients or customers. Your advertising budget can reach as many leads as you have the budget for.
4.) Save time on content creation
- With a Facebook Business page, you can connect to your Instagram profile. This means that you can “crosspost” your content between the two! Something that you post on Instagram can automatically be shared to your business page, which saves you time on posting & creating new content.